Pelee Island Winery - The Countdown Begins...

Saturday, May 7, 2011



Pelee Island, Ontario, Canada

Some of you might already know, but for those of you who don't... I've landed a job as a Pelee Island Winery Pavilion Tour Guide for the summer. Departure date is May 16th, followed by 4 days of INTENSIVE training. 


In preparation for the job this summer I have been provided a massive binder filled with information that my brain needs to retain for the job. Some of the information, I was already familiar with, having grown up in Essex County, but there was still so much left to learn.


As a sort of countdown, until my imminent departure from the mainland, I will be posting daily blogs about Pelee Island, the winery, and its wines. This will function partly as an informative resource for readers (and wine lovers) of Diner's Dish, but also for my own benefit as a study/retention aid. 


I hope you are all as prepared and excited as I am for this journey I am set to embark on :)


Sunday, May 8th - Pelee Island: A Traveler's Guide
Monday, May 9th - Pelee Island Winery
Tuesday, May 10th - Pelee Island Vineyard
Wednesday May 11th - VQA Wines / Corks
Thursday May 12th - Pelee Island Wines


TRAVEL BOOKS AND WINE GUIDES THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST:




0 comments:

Post a Comment